VACANCY: ASSISTANT RECREATIONAL & GENERAL GYMNASTICS COACH
EBOP Gymnastics Club is a Gymnastics New Zealand affiliated club whose
mission is ‘to help every child experience the joy of gymnastics and assist them in
reaching their greatest potential in a safe and friendly environment’.
EBOP Gymnastics Club is looking to employ a fun, vibrant and passionate coach, for a
Part time position with intention for it to grow to full time in our friendly club set in beautiful Whakatane, in the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
We are looking for a dynamic person who:
- Has experience and loves working with children ranging in age from two years to teens
- Has a strong work ethic
- Can deliver quality classes for recreation and pre-school groups.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is motivated and has the desire to see children achieve their goals.
- Is supportive and pro-active
- Is willing and able to work with students with special needs and their support staff.
- Is friendly and approachable
- Is prepared to progress and attend professional development courses as necessary
Ideally you would have:
- Experience or knowledge of gymnastics
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be prepared to gain this qualification)
- Gymnastics New Zealand qualification (or equivalent)
This Position can provide you with a great potential for career progression, through an amazing sport. There is the opportunity to later down the track grow into a competitive program coach after upskilling and completing courses.
If this sounds like you EBOP Gymnastics Club would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please email your CV and an introduction letter to email@example.com with Head Recreational Coach in the subject line.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
VACANCY: WAG/MAG COACH
EBOP Gymnastics Club is a Gymnastics New Zealand affiliated club whose mission is to help every child experience the joy of gymnastics and assist them in reaching their greatest potential in a safe and friendly environment. The Club has been offering recreational and competitive gymnastics for over 30 years.
EBOP Gymnastics Club is looking to employ an enthusiastic and experienced coach to join our friendly organisation set in sunny Whakatane, the heart of the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a minimum Gymnastics NZ Junior Advanced coach qualification (or international equivalent)• Has previous gymnastics head coaching experience working with Steps 1 through to senior level.
• Can plan and deliver a quality programme that will provide our gymnasts with opportunities to develop and achieve their full potential.
• Has good organisational and leadership skills.
• Has good English communication skills both written and verbal.• Has a current First Aid Certificate (or be prepared to gain this qualification).
• Has NZ Residency or holds a valid NZ working visa.• Is able to work with and be supported by a dedicated motivated Committee and Operations Manager to provide the best possible gymnastic experience for all.
This position is full-time permanent and will be split between coaching and administration.
For a full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Head Comp Coach position in the subject line.